About the program
The Ignite Ideas Fund provides grants to support startups and small to medium Queensland businesses to test and implement commercialisation plans for an innovative product, process or service that is:
- in a local market and ready to scale into new markets
- has the potential to significant disrupt or 'step-change' key industrues in Queensland.
The Ignite Ideas fund aims to:
- generate jobs today and in the future
- enhance innovation and skilled job opportunities across regional Queensland
- help Queensland businesses compete in global markets
- grow Queensland’s reputation.
To be eligible for funding, organisations must:
- be registered and head-quartered in Queensland
- have less than 200 full time equivalent staff
- be registered for GST (at time of application)
In addition to the above, applications for Tier Two funding must:
- have been trading for two years or more
- provide accountant prepared financial statements (including a profit and loss statement and balance sheet) for the previous two financial years.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.