Our Corporate Innovation Network helps corporates explore new technologies and improve the opportunity for local innovative companies to connect and pursue commercial outcomes with large corporations.
The network aims to:
- Provide networking opportunities between corporate partners, innovative Queensland businesses and research organisations.
- Diversify corporate procurement and supply chain opportunities to a wide range of Queensland innovative businesses.
- Deliver improved efficiencies to corporate business processes.
- Co-fund, de-risk and increase speed of adoption of new Queensland technologies.
- Facilitate opportunities with other government support initiatives.
We work with corporates to offer several ways of encouraging more innovation, and showcasing and networking the capabilities, technologies and products available in Queensland. Examples of support available to corporate partners include access to:
- Our Private Sector Pathways Program, which provides a streamlined and co-funded open innovation process to solve corporate challenges through solutions generated by proven innovative Queensland businesses
- Events and program activities including:
- corporate innovation networking
- challenge pitch and reverse pitch sessions
- Queensland Innovation Hub – an entrepreneur-led online community that showcases and connects Queensland’s vibrant innovation and start-up ecosystem
- Advance Queensland and government supported hubs in:
- artificial intelligence
- immersive technologies (XR)
- advanced robotics for manufacturing
- agtech and logistics
- cybersecurity nodes
- Facilitated relationships between corporates and Queensland's research and tertiary organisations, in areas such as internship programs, collaborative research projects and postgraduate research student placements.
We also have strong connections in regional Queensland and can make introductions or curate activities and events to support engagement by corporates.
Advance Queensland has accumulated significant knowledge and experience to support Queensland corporations to meet their innovation agendas through a community of partnerships and collaboration.
For more information about our Corporate Innovation Network please contact Partnerships@dtis.qld.gov.au.