The best way to spread the innovation message is if our entrepreneurs and innovators tell their stories.
In the Media release resource kit (PDF, 2MB) you will find:
- Where Australians get their news
- What innovation stories are Queenslanders interested in
- Five key questions to ask yourself before doing media
- The importance of owning your narrative and managing your brand
- Basics of writing a media release
- Media release exercise
- The mechanics of contacting the media and pitching your story
- What not to do
In the Storytelling resource kit (PDF, 1.4MB) you will find:
- Key questions to ask yourself
- The elements of storytelling
By you telling your stories, you inspire others to innovate. You showcase the Queensland innovation story.