As a part of Advance Queensland’s partnership with various upcoming Innovation ecosystem events, we often have access to a limited number of delegate and / or exhibitor tickets that we can make available to people in our network who will benefit from and add value to the event.
Attendees who we support must provide compelling innovation business cases and demonstrate that attendance at the event will facilitate the next stage of their enterprise or commercialisation journey, and/or attendance will result in capability building for regions, communities, high potential industry sectors and Queensland overall.
We invite applications from Startup Founders, Innovation Ecosystem Enablers and Regional Innovation Co-ordinators.
Keep an eye on this web page for current and future opportunities to join an Advance Queensland delegation at an opportunity focused innovation event.
Upcoming Innovation Ecosystem Events where allocation of tickets is available include:
Queensland AgTech Innovation
For the second year running, the Queensland Government* is proud to support Queensland innovators and ecosystem leaders to attend evokeAG 2024 to hear about the latest global agrifood innovation and tech.
The first mission to evokeAG in 2023 was a hit so we’ve decided to do it again in 2024. Find out more about the 2023 mission here.
With the recent release of the AgTech Roadmap, Queensland is demonstrating its commitment to supporting innovation to ensure the sustainability, resilience and growth of Queensland agriculture, enabling agribusinesses and entrepreneurs to lead the world and make Queensland a hi-tech agricultural powerhouse.
As a leader of agricultural production and innovation, supported by productivity-enhancing economic and social infrastructure, Queensland is positioned to become a preferred destination for world-leading AgTech development and adoption.
evokeAG 2024 will be held in Perth, Western Australia from 20-21 February 2024.
If you’re Interested in joining the Queensland mission, please use the online application form.
Applications close on 7 December 2023
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must:
- be a business, social enterprise, or start-up organisation and/or ecosystem enabler headquartered in Queensland as of June 2023
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have no more than 50 full-time-equivalent employees
- not be a subsidiary of a group of companies that has more than 50 FTEs in total
- submit only one application per ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business for each event
- be an enterprise with a focus on embedding innovation and entrepreneurial business models and products/services, and/or building the regional innovation ecosystem.
- tell us how attendance and collaboration opportunities at the event matches the stage you are at in progressing your innovative solution; or will build capability or enable innovation participation in your region, community or industry sector
- tell us how your attendance and collaboration opportunities at the event will support your contribution to building Queensland’s innovation community.
Click on the link associated with the event you are interested in attending and complete the application form.
Applicants will usually be notified of the outcome of their application within approximately two weeks of their application.