The Agtech and Logistics Hub will focus on the growth of the agricultural industry through the development and adoption of innovation and technology. It will strengthen Queensland’s agricultural industry, create new jobs and grow resilient economies across our regions.
The hub will provide a central place for agribusiness, startups, SMEs, training providers, researchers and the supply chain to collaborate on solutions to industry challenges.
The Agtech and Logistics Hub aims to:
- Identify and harness market opportunities for Queensland’s agriculture industry through innovation.
- Facilitate new opportunities through collaborative partnerships across the ecosystem, and access support.
- Enable the adoption of agtech, including developing, training, testing, trialling of technologies and on-farm implementation.
- Enhance productivity to remain competitive globally.
- Enable the sector to be innovative, responsive, and sustainable.
What we are looking for
Queensland-based organisations or consortia that are committed to facilitating innovative solutions through collaboration and growing resilient regional economies across the state.
How to make a submission
Download the Invitation to Offer.
The Invitation to Offer provides details about the requirements of the hub, and the evaluation criteria all submissions will be assessed against.