The National Cleantech Conference and Exhibition (NCTCE2021) is coming to Brisbane, 1-2 November 2021. Now in its third year, NCTCE2021 is Australia's only business-to-business multi-sector Cleantech event.
The event is an opportunity for the cleantech industry to learn, connect and collaborate with innovators, investors, producers and commercial end-users of clean technology, across all sectors of the cleantech industry.
The theme for 2021 is ‘Cleantech: From disruption to transition’.
The event program focuses on cleantech as an instigator of innovation, economic development, creative collaborations, and inclusive prosperity and covers all sectors including water, energy, waste, transport, agriculture, manufacturing and the built environment.
The two-day, multi-stream program is being delivered both in-person and live-streamed from the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
After a year of unprecedented disruption, the time for cleantech is now as communities, organisations and governments seek cleaner, more sustainable and more equitable forms of economic growth.
Find out more about the National Cleantech Conference and Exhibition:
Advance Queensland is committed to supporting Queensland’s cleantech sector. Read our case studies to discover more:
- Female founders on a mission to transform our global economy
- Queensland innovators turn waste into renewable energy in an Australian first
- Fellowship helps fund study of microplastics from wastewater
- Batteries on wheels — cars powering the grid
- BeneTerra — greener technology to dry landfill runoff
- Worldly innovation from a rural postcode.