Queensland’s Digital Innovation Festival, Something Digital is coming to Brisbane, 19-20 October 2021. The two-day program will run in-person and online and will focus on the central theme of ‘Conquering the Unknown’.
The festival is an invaluable opportunity to learn, connect and collaborate with digital thought leaders, content experts and change makers.
Something Digital 2021, will feature more than 60 speakers from across Australia as well as virtual cameos from international guests, including:
- Genevieve Bell - Distinguished Professor & Director of the School of Cybernetics at Australian National University
- Sonja Gittens Ottley - Head of Diversity & Inclusion at Asana
- Mathana - Tech Ethicist & Interplanetary Philosopher
- Tea Uglow - Creative Director of Google Creative Lab
- David Wallerstein - Chief Exploration Officer at Tencent
- Jen Wong - Chief Operating Officer at Reddit
- Jillian C. York - Director for International Freedom of Expression with the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The curated program will include 10 content blocks delivered over 30 sessions. Each block includes presentations, conversations and riffs. The topics for the 10 blocks are:
- Conquering the Unknown
- The 2021 techlash: consumers vs giants
- Digitising sustainability
- People, data & ethics
- The future of everything
- Our 10-year innovation journey to the Olympics
- Digital strategies marketers dream of
- Nurturing your people
- The business of innovation
- Building a responsible future.
Beyond the virtual program, in-person attendees will have the opportunity to check out the innovation soapbox stage, chat to the speakers one-on-one and participate in speed networking, deep dive discussions and networking coffee catch ups and drinks.
Visit the Something Digital website for more information including program and ticketing.
Get your free Advance Queensland virtual ticket
Advance Queensland is supporting eligible regional Queensland businesses to attend the Something Digital virtual event. Each ticket will provide full access and attendance at the two-day virtual program only. Free tickets are limited, and this offer is available on a first-in basis. Visit the Something Digital webpage and use the code INNOVATION for your free ticket. Code only valid until allocation is exhausted.