This workshop breaks down the important sections to cater for experienced businesses as well as those looking to grow, expand and develop a new product/service or business.
Topics covered include:
- Commercialisation pathways - Idea development pathways
- Intellectual property - Creating and protecting assets
- Value proposition - How to use yours to attract investment
- Business models - Structuring for successful growth
- Entrepreneurial thinking - Positioning for new opportunities
This half-day masterclass will be held on Thursday, 6 June from 9am-1pm.
Lewe Atkinson is a unique innovation and design-led thinking professional, having over 30 years’ experience in commercial and public-good innovation pathways to market. He works with clients all over Australia facilitating and consulting in Strategic Planning and Management, Innovation, Cross-boundary Collaboration and Research Leadership Development.