This event is the culmination of Startup Onramp, a training and mentoring program for early stage startup founders. The current 12 week Brisbane program is wrapping up, and you are invited to join us to hear from each of the teams and celebrate their journey.
You will hear a 4-minute pitch from each founder outlining the problem they're solving, their solution, customer validation, lessons learned, and how the wider community can help them to continue growing.
Pitches will include:
- Cloval: A platform connecting shoppers with socially conscious fashion labels
- Divvity: Route optimisation for mobile service providers
- Hoops: A complete workflow management system for printing businesses
- Datafaced: Enabling savvy business people to automate their own work
- Gripaly: A digital program for those suffering stress, depression, anxiety or burnout through improving their gut-health
- Bidaju: A platform for consumers to purchase goods and services via reverse auction
- BitWinder: An AI-powered tool to make projects more predictable
- CharitiesHQ: Making it easy for businesses and individuals to support their chosen charity
- BubbleFuse: LinkedIn for continuing professional development events
- Critterpedia: An app to instantly identify the world’s creatures
5:30pm - Welcome drinks
5.45pm - Official opening by Queensland Chief Entrepreneur, Leanne Kemp
6.00pm - Pitches
6:45pm - Networking, drinks and canapes
About Startup Onramp
Startup Onramp is a training and mentoring program for first-time startup founders. Over 12 weeks it gives new and aspiring startup founders the essential skills they need to launch a successful tech company before they leave the safety of their day job.