Both the Queensland and federal governments are offering unprecedented funding, tax incentives and other investment initiatives so that business can benefit from commercialising ideas and intellectual assets – but many innovators lack the confidence or know-how to successfully stimulate interest from financial supporters. Having a game-changing idea isn’t enough. You need a clear value proposition, sound business case, and a solid understanding of what public and private investors expect from your pitch or proposal.
The Money Magnet Masterclass explains how to:
- convince selection panels/investors of your idea’s value
- pitch its market potential and your opportunity
- structure an effective project plan
- demonstrate capacity to deliver a return on investment
- communicate your team’s capability
- manage risks and remove ‘red flags’
Innovate Queensland aims to help you:
- reduce commercialisation costs
- access commercialisation expertise
- reduce time lags from idea to income
- better target market needs and increase market uptake
- choose the right business models
- integrate innovation into your existing operations
More than 5000 people have attended Innovate Queensland’s Skills Development workshops and programs, giving them an overall satisfaction rating of 92%. In surveys, more than 60% of respondents have reported already progressing the market readiness of their ideas. That means they’re on their way to becoming more competitive and successful. Are you ready for your innovative ideas to attract investment?