This isn't just for well-established businesses — it is also for those individuals who are looking at progressing their ideas into a new venture. We'll be stopping at Blackall, Barcaldine and Longreach. Click register to see times and dates for each location.
To do this, the workshop will touch on the following themes:
- Creating social and economical impact using your business model
- Communicating with customers through value propositions
- Using technology to connect with new markets
- Funding opportunities and investment
- Personalised mentoring & advice
Meet your mentor: Kellie Dyer
Kellie Dyer is a commercialisation expert, with over 20 years experience translating ideas to products. She has been involved in a number of strategic projects, including launching product spin-offs and re-branding or re-positioning organisations into new markets. Kellie has applied her highly regarded skills in business, technology, and innovation to support large infrastructure organisations, small and medium-sized businesses, academia and research centres.