Running a business is time-consuming and it can often mean that creating new products or services can end up at the bottom of the to-do list. Without a method of evaluating new ideas, it can be difficult to know where to start, let alone grow. However, being busy is not an excuse for when clients disappear.
The Commercialisation & Growth workshop explores the process of taking new ideas to market, from idea through to execution and is contextualised by real-world situations. It is aimed at businesses looking to grow by turning their ideas into new products or services – or extend their existing ones. At the end of the workshop, attendees should have a better understanding of the practical tools and techniques needed for commercialisation.
Some of the key topics addressed in the Commercialisation & Growth workshop are:
- Commercialisation: designing products & pathways that suit your business
- Intellectual Property: creating and protecting your ideas
- Prototyping: Market validation and testing techniques
- Business Models: Increasing the value of your business
- Value Proposition: How to make your business attractive to customers
A integral business development workshop created to teach the tools, skills and considerations required to develop ideas into outcomes. To see Innovate Queensland's other service offerings please visit our webpage.
The Innovate Queensland Program is delivered by Impact Innovation Group Pty Ltd under contract to the Queensland Government and supports the Government's $755 million Advance Queensland initiative.