The Money Magnet Masterclass is a program delivered by experts in attracting both government and industry funding to further ideas and business. It teaches attendees potential red flags, critical value points and how to position pitches to boost their idea’s power to attract investment. They learn how to communicate the potential value of innovative ideas to grant assessors, venture capital firms, industry backers, and other potential project partners.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The common attributes that public and private investors look for in a new opportunity
- What you need to have in place before approaching potential backers
- How grants are usually assessed
- Techniques to differentiate and articulate value
- What funding options are available (e.g. grants, investor types)
- How to demonstrate ‘real’ demand for your product or service
- What goes into a pitch
For innovators seeking financial support to advance their innovation’s market readiness, this practical masterclass covers techniques for communicating the venture’s potential value to grant assessors, venture capital firms, industry backers, and other potential project partners. To see Innovate Queensland's other service offerings please visit our webpage.
The Innovate Queensland Program is delivered by Impact Innovation Group Pty Ltd under contract to the Queensland Government and supports the Government's $755 million Advance Queensland initiative.