Who can come?
Local business owners, entrepreneurs, innovators, or those who simply want to connect with like-minded thinkers and tinkers. It’s a family-friendly environment, and the Kids Club (North Lakes Sport Club) will be open for members.
What to expect?
What are the benefits to coming along to the Innovate Moreton Bay Social Catch-Up? Well, there’s plenty!
- This is your opportunity to share your story and experience with others
- Collaboration is innovation – and you never know who you might meet
- Keep up-to-date with relevant topics and events within the Regional Innovation Ecosystem
- Connect with others who may be able to assist in getting your idea to the next level
- Grow your personal network regionally, nationally and even internationally
To get the most out of this collaborative network, we recommend you think about:
- What’s your WHY?
- How can you help others?
- How can others help you?
Upcoming catch-up dates*: (held third Wednesday of every month)
- Wednesday, 21 August, 2019
- Wednesday, 18 September, 2019
- Wednesday, 16 October, 2019
- Wednesday, 20 November, 2019