Innovate Moreton Bay FounderFest 2019 will allow budding innovators and entrepreneurs to immerse themselves in a hands-on entrepreneurship experience. Attendees will learn about relevant skills and behaviours, and build meaningful connections. They will also learn that they do not need to know everything and they certainly don't have to do it all on their own.
WHAT IS FOUNDERFEST?
Over three days attendees will be surrounded by likeminded thinkers, have access to mentors, and be immersed in entrepreneurship practices to learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Learn to pitch ideas, work in teams, prepare and plan ideas, design and develop prototypes, and design branding.
FounderFest 2019 provides:
- A culture that recognises and promotes success
- Experiential learning to build confidence
- Workshops to improve capability and capacity
- Opportunity to build networks and collaborate with entrepreneurs
- Safe environment to test ideas and theories, where failure is allowed
- Resources and support tools to promote lean startup principles
- Mentors to help develop scalable, sustainable solutions
- Sponsors and contacts with access to markets
- Leadership opportunities during and after the event
- Focus on developing communication and presentation skills
- Platform to promote technology across a wide range of industries
- An awareness of entrepreneurship as an alternative employment pathway
- Gateway to incubator and accelerator programs internationally
HOW TO JOIN
To register for Innovate Moreton Bay FounderFest 2019 please contact email@example.com
Tickets: $75.00 early bird price (strictly limited spots available)