The intent of the legislation is to avoid the value destruction and loss of jobs and business that can occur in a formal insolvency appointment, and encourage more informal restructurings.
As part of the new regime, the legislators built in a formal review period to determine if the legislation needed any further changes. With that review underway, it is timely to provide directors with an update on how the legislation is working and the benefits and pitfalls that have been encountered to date.
In this session, we’ll discuss how the legislation is working in practice and explore some of the practical issues encountered in the cases worked on by the presenters.
- Scott Butler; Partner, McCullough Robertson
- Michael Fingland; Executive Director, Vantage Performance
- Richard Hughes; Partner, Deloitte
Time: 7.15am - 9.00am
- AICD Members: A$50.00 per person
- Non-Members: A$65.00 per person
AICD Members who attend will accrue 5 DPD units