As a by-product of operating in a digital world, it is now commonly accepted that when it comes to cyber-attacks, it’s not a case of if, but when.
Though most attacks are not made public, the cases we do hear about demonstrate that the impacts can be considerable. Cyber breaches don’t just affect the short-term bottom line, they reduce customer trust, expose the organisation to a range of compliance and legal issues and can damage the brand and reputation of organisations in the long term. This should sound warning bells for directors.
During this briefing you will:
• Understand global cybersecurity trends, emerging threats, and vulnerabilities in different sectors/industries and how these may impact your organisation and you as a director or officer
• Gain practical insights and advice from experienced directors and cyber experts around staying up to date and managing your risk.
Time: 7.00am to 9.00am
- AICD Members: A$50.00 per person
- Non-Members: A$65.00 per person
- Table of 10: A$500.00 (applies AICD Members and Non-Members)
Sponsors: Commonwealth Bank Australia and Evans Edwards & Associates