This isn’t just for well-established businesses – it is also for those individuals who are looking at progressing their ideas into a new venture.
To do this, the workshop will cover the following themes:
- Creating social and economical impact using your business model
- Communicating with customers through value propositions
- Using technology to connect with new markets
- Minimum Viable Products
- The truth about Intellectual Property
- Funding opportunities and investment
- Personalised mentoring & advice
Through mentoring, Innovate Queensland aims to help you:
- reduce commercialisation costs
- access commercialisation expertise
- reduce time lags from idea to income
- better target market needs and increase market uptake
- choose the right business models
- integrate innovation into your existing operations
More than 5000 people have attended Innovate Queensland’s Skills Development workshops and programs, giving them an overall satisfaction rating of 92%. In surveys, more than 60% of respondents have reported already progressing the market readiness of their ideas. That means they’re on their way to becoming more competitive and successful.
Are you ready for your innovative ideas to attract investment?
For specific times and dates for regions please proceed to the booking page.