The 2020 Virtual National Cleantech Conference (VNCTCE20) is your opportunity to learn, connect and collaborate with industry innovators, thought leaders and practitioners across all sectors of the cleantech industry.
Featuring a dynamic cohort of keynote speakers, innovative networking tools, and a virtual exhibition showcasing new technology and immersive content from industry innovators, cleantech producers, buyers and investors – it promises to be a virtual event like no other.
Program highlights include:
- Learn from case studies across energy, waste, water, built environment, agriculture, manufacturing and circular economy
- Exclusive investment Master Class with Creel Price
- More than 40 speakers across 3 breakout streams
- Discussion streams will include: Business & Industry Growth, Sustainable Solutions, Dedicated waste-to-energy/waste-to-resource stream
- Full Interactive Virtual Exhibition
- Knowledge Hub for technical demonstrations and research insights
- Networking opportunities throughout to meet and do business with cleantech producers, innovators, buyers and investors
Keynote Speaker | Founder and Director of Investible, Creel Price
This year’s keynote speaker has been labelled by Sir Richard Branson as the "definition of an entrepreneur." Be inspired by his cleantech presentation or register for his exclusive How to be investible masterclass (please note, places are strictly limited).
- Partner John O'Brien, Financial Advisory Deloitte
- Director Professor Veena Sahajwalla, SMaRT Centre UNSW
- General Manager Sarah Clarke, Group Sustainability Mirvac
- COO Sophia Hamblin Wang, Mineral Carbonation International
- CEO Dr Tony Peacock, Cooperative Research Centres Association.
Discover the full list of speakers here.
Advance Queensland exhibition booth
Advance Queensland are proud sponsors of the VNCTCE20 event. Visit us on the exhibition platform, speak to our friendly team and discover how we can support you on your cleantech innovation journey.
Meet our five Queensland exhibitors
Advance Queensland is supporting five successful Queensland cleantech companies on the exhibition platform this year. Be sure to check out our homegrown talent and learn about their cleantech solutions and offerings.
What can I expect from the virtual program?
The VNCTCE20 program is suitable for all cleantech industry sectors including water, energy, waste, transport, agriculture, manufacturing and built environment. The VNCTCE20 program includes:
- 3 x half-day interactive live streams.
- Full program of keynote speakers, panels and break-out sessions.
- Virtual exhibition showcasing the latest industry technologies and top service offerings.
- Virtual meeting hub tailored to connect and collaborate with fellow delegates.
- Virtual live networking to meet new contacts and build your network.
- Access to exclusive content to watch in your own time.
- Access to all session recordings after the event.
This year’s fully interactive, live virtual conference will be hosted by OnAir – an industry leading online event platform developed by Brisbane-based company EventsAir. You can watch the OnAir video to learn more about how the platform works.
You can now register to access the Virtual Cleantech Conference and Exhibition platform including all the sessions, presentations, discussion and connect with like-minded cleantech delegates for networking. Follow the register now button below for all ticketing information and bookings. Be sure to apply the code: INNOVATION10 for a 10% discount. The discount code can be applied to Virtual Conference Live Stream Ticket (individual or group) but not applied to the on-demand ticket.
Visit the VNCTCE20 website for more information on this Advance Queensland sponsored event.