- Your own Saab 340B+WT turboprop chartered aircraft with air-conditioning, service and toilet for flights between Brisbane, Townsville, Mackay and Gladstone
- 3 nights accommodation in 4 star, high-quality motels at each venue
- Daily breakfasts, lunches and networking dinners with producers, exporters and industry members
- All bus transfers while on tour
- Incredible access to Port facilities
- Introduction and presentations from key Port, freight and logistics, Government and trade representatives at each venue.
Central Queensland agriculture is trade dependent. The value of agricultural exports from the Central Highlands amounted to approximately $750 million in 2016-17 across grains, beef cattle, cotton and horticulture. Find out first-hand the program of upgrades and new infrastructure builds which can create time and cost efficiencies and alternative marketing options for our products.
The cost of the tour is $950 per person. It includes a three-day intinerary, all meals, accommodation and chartered flights (ex. Brisbane).