The proposed Fellow must be nominated by a Queensland agency, and work for that agency in a part-time or full-time capacity. The proposed project must be aligned to at least one of the target investment areas outlined in the program guidelines. The proposed Fellow must:
- be an Australian citizen or have Australian residency
- reside and work in Queensland
- provide evidence that a chosen Smithsonian Institution facility will accommodate their visit and provide basic administrative support.
Recipients through 2015-2018 have been supported to visit and complete a project at the Smithsonian Institution.
Guidelines and conditions
More information about the Fellowship can be found in the following documents:
- application guidelines (PDF, 274KB)
- financial incentive agreement terms and conditions
- financial incentive agreement declaration
- frequently asked questions.