The Fellow must be:
- an Australian citizen or have Australian residency
- residing and working in Queensland
- a currently registered, practicing school teacher in Queensland (Prep-Year 12).
Recipients in 2015–2018 have been supported to visit the Cooper Hewitt Education Department in New York to learn more about the use of design in education.
Guidelines and conditions
More information about the Fellowship can be found in the following documents:
- application guidelines (PDF, 73KB)
- financial incentive agreement terms and conditions
- financial incentive agreement declaration
- frequently asked questions
How to apply
Applications are closed.
Each application must contain:
- a completed application
- a PDF scanned, signed letter of endorsement from the school in which the proposed Fellow works
- signed financial incentive agreement declaration