The proposed project must create or enhance a research alliance between Queensland and China research organisations. The project application must meet eligibility criteria:
- focus on 1 of the 3 identified priority areas:
- agricultural biotechnology and food research (including food safety)
- human health: immunology or neuroscience
- be led by a Queensland-based research organisation
- have a lead participant (partner) that is a CAS affiliated institute.
You can read the program guidelines for more information about the eligibility criteria.
More than $1,000,000 in funding has been allocated to 8 research projects, which involved collaboration between scientists in Queensland and the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Guidelines and conditions
You can find eligibility requirements, assessment criteria and details on the contract and assessment process from:
- program guidelines
- financial incentive agreement terms and conditions
- online grant application instructions
- frequently asked questions