Applications closed at 1.00pm on Tuesday 12 May 2020.
The applicant organisation must be a Queensland-based agency that conducts research, including universities, government agencies, not-for-profit organisations, and companies. The applicant organisation nominates the proposed Fellow.
The proposed Fellow must:
- be an Australian citizen or have Australian residency for the duration of the fellowship
- be employed by the applicant organisation in a minimum 50% FTE capacity
- spend a minimum 50% FTE on the fellowship
- work and reside in Queensland for the duration of the fellowship
- have a PhD research qualification with:
- up to 5 years post-PhD research experience for early-career fellowships
- 5 to 10 years post-PhD research experience for mid-career fellowships. Allowances will be made for time taken away from research e.g. for parenting, caring, illness, or time in non-research roles.
- have a research proposal that addresses the COVID19 pandemic and recovery, or preparedness for possible future pandemics or similar scale similar events
- have one or more industry/end-user partners (preferably Queensland-based)
- have cash co-funding from the applicant and/or partner organisations that equals or exceeds the funding sought from the Advance Queensland Industry Research Fellowships program.