The Precinct is one of Queensland’s largest innovation hubs connecting Queensland startups, scaleups, incubators, investors and mentors under one roof in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
The Precinct offers:
- co-working space for emerging entrepreneurs and startups
- secure, leasable offices starting from 41m2
- unique event spaces including the 150 pax Stair Stadium and 100 pax Seminar Room
- ample meeting spaces
- startup accelerator and incubator programs offered by foundation tenants, River City Labs
- regular networking and business upskilling events hosted by the Office of the Queensland Chief Entrepreneur
- a Regional Landing Pad providing complimentary, short-term ‘soft landing’ space for regional and international entrepreneurs
- a dedicated Precinct community manager, workplace manager and concierge desk
- modern common areas, including kitchen and end of trip facilities.
The Precinct is part of the Queensland Government’s $755 million Advance Queensland initiative
Regional Landing Pad
The newly refurbished Regional Landing Pad includes dedicated desk space and access to The Precinct facilities for regional Queensland’s startup and innovation community members.
Visitors can use the facilities for up to two weeks at any one time. Longer periods maybe be negotiated based on capacity.
Download this fact sheet for detailed information about the facilities available.
Reservations are essential.
If you would like to book the Regional Landing Pad, please complete the online booking form. The terms and conditions are also available online. For more information about availability, please email the Regional Innovation team.
Join The Precinct community
Expressions of interest are now open for tenancy space at The Precinct. Contact The Precinct for more information about tenancy options and availability.
The Precinct’s Stair Stadium and Seminar Room can be booked for events, activities and workshops that support Queensland's startup and innovation ecosystem.
The Stair Stadium is a unique open space, suitable for a range of events including pitch nights, product launches, hackathons and seminars.
The Seminar Room is suitable for workshops and events.
Note that, due to COVID-19, space capacity is currently limited to the following:
- Stair stadium max. 39 pax (regular 150 pax)
- Seminar Room max. 34 pax (regular 100 pax)
If you would like to book one of our spaces, please complete the online event booking form. The terms and conditions are also available online. For more information about availability, please contact The Precinct.
Levels 1-3 TC Beirne Building
Level 1 Burlington Building (adjoining)
315 Brunswick Street
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
The Precinct is easily accessible via public transport from the Brunswick Street Mall or Chinatown Mall.
Visitor access is via Level 2.