Providing facilities and co-working space for innovative thinkers, The Precinct helps connect Queensland startups with each other and form support networks for growth and development.
The Precinct is an innovation hub for all of Queensland. It has digital and physical links to regional innovation centres and accelerators to create a network of innovators across the state.
The Precinct is already home to some of Queensland’s brightest startup talent paired with foundation tenants who are established and recognised industry leaders.
The Precinct’s foundation tenants include River City Labs, Data 61, eHealth Queensland, Softbank Technologies from Japan, the Open Data Institute of Queensland, One Ventures, R&R Strategic, CyberLabs, ClipChamp, Find-Me, Airway Medical Innovations, Myriad and the Office of the Queensland Chief Entrepreneur.
The Precinct provides:
- co-working space for emerging entrepreneurs and startups
- space for startups to engage with customers and investors
- flexible meeting and event space startup accelerator and incubator programs with River City Labs as a key tenant
- connections with CSIRO’s Data61 as a foundation partner
- investor and venture capital presence
- international ‘soft landing’ space
The Queensland Government has delivered The Precinct as part of its $650 million Advance Queensland initiative.
Expressions of Interest for The Precinct expansion have now closed
The Precinct announced a release of 2500sqm of additional tenancy space. Expressions of Interest for prospective tenants are now closed.
For more information email email@example.com.