Coming into its third year, the Tropical Innovation Festival is an opportunity to celebrate innovation and entrepreneurship while being inspired, learning and connecting in Tropical North Queensland.
From 5 to 9 June, Cairns will host more than 50 events, including the innovators conference on the world-heritage Great Barrier Reef and this year featuring the innovators conference to the world heritage Daintree Rainforest.
The festival features more than 60 global entrepreneurs, CEOs, government leaders, investors, innovation visionaries and razor sharp subject matter experts and a week long program of inspiring keynotes, learning events, workshops, lunch and learns, masterclasses, networking events, pitching opportunities, mentoring sessions and a no-code bootcamp.
Advance Queensland is supporting 40 Queensland innovators and ecosystem leaders to attend this year’s event in Cairns. Successful applicants will be offered the opportunity to attend the festival in person (unless government restrictions restrict attendance). Online registrations are not being offered as part of this initiative.
This offer covers the festival ticket only. Successful applicants are responsible for any other costs associated with their attendance at the festival.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must:
- be a business, social enterprise or start-up organisation and/or ecosystem builder headquartered in Queensland as of April 2023
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have no more than 100 full-time-equivalent employees
- not be a subsidiary of a group of companies that has more than 100 FTEs in total
- submit only one application per ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business
- be an enterprise with a focus on embedding innovation and entrepreneurial business models and products/services, and/or building the regional innovation ecosystem.
Applications are now closed.
Applicants have been notified of the outcome.
Visit the Tropical Innovation Festival website for more information or to register for the event.