You can apply for funding up to 50% of your total eligible activity costs, up to a maximum of $25,000 (excluding GST) per recipient.
Total activity costs may include in-kind contributions. Check the guidelines for eligible in-kind contributions.
You can apply if your activity:
- is conducted on a not-for-profit basis
- has a broad impact on the Queensland startup community
- focuses on building entrepreneurial and startup capability
- delivers practical information, advice and networking opportunities (e.g. through webinars, networking activities, presentations, mentoring sessions, workshops and forums)
- aligns with the Advance Queensland policy.
Activities involving collaboration between multiple organisations are considered favourably.