The Female Founders Evolve Program is designed to empower, evolve and escalate women-led businesses located in regional and outback Queensland. Delivered by SBE Australia, the program aims to help female founders in these locations grow a successful, sustainable and scalable business and to build a network of like-minded women.
The Evolve Program is delivered as a hands-on learning experience by SBE Australia’s network of industry leaders. The program will help female founders uncover powerful strategies and provide valuable connections with other female founders and leaders who share similar challenges, and who are at a similar stage of growth.
Participants will have the opportunity to explore the fundamentals of customer acquisition, marketing, product development, technology, legal and financials through eight core modules. The program will help participants to gain:
- The confidence to know that their business foundations are strong.
- Hands-on training to develop and grow their business.
- Strategies to overcome challenges specific to their stage of growth.
- The tools to develop and test customer, product and marketing strategies.
- Lifelong connections with other regional and outback Queensland women-led businesses.
- Connections to influential industry networks.
- Confidence to talk about their business and hone their pitching skills.
The September Evolve Program will run from 30 September to the end of November 2021 and is proudly supported by Advance Queensland.
Advance Queensland supported eligible female founders to participate in the program. Up to 10 successful applicants were provided with a $2000 subsidy of the total $2500 program cost. In addition, Advance Queensland will provide support toward travel costs for regional and outback participants (flights and accommodation, up to $1000 per person).
Applications closed 9 September 2021.