We are looking for:
- inspiring individuals of any age or demographic
- Queenslanders from any industry sector, community or demographic group
- champions who are keen to encourage others to embrace digital technologies
- people who will share their digital stories, experience and knowledge with Queenslanders and other champions.
For more information, refer to the:
How to apply
Nominations can be submitted online. Nominees can start the process, however a nominating group will need to support the nomination.
Round 1 of the 2018 Community Digital Champions
Twenty seven champions were selected during round 1 of the 2018 Community Digital Champions.
The 27 champions work in varied areas including teaching, community services, agriculture, tourism, media arts, small business, and not-for-profit.
The champs span a number of Queensland regions including the Gold Coast, Logan, Brisbane, West Moreton, Mackay, Gladstone, Central West Queensland, North and Far North Queensland.
About Community Digital Champions
Community Digital Champions help inspire people in their communities to:
- embrace digital technologies
- increase their digital awareness
- increse their digital capabilities and online participation.
If you’re chosen to be a digital champion, you’ll be in the role for 12 months, voluntarily sharing your knowledge and experiences with your local community. You will have the opportunity to promote your voluntary activities, and network and collaborate with other champions.