About the program
The Regional Startup Hubs Support Program aims to support regionally based startup hubs and groups in Queensland to build their capability to deliver programs and activities to attract, inspire and build the knowledge and skills of local innovators.
Eligible activities include:
- Administration support (including full-time, casual or contractor arrangements)
- Networking activities
- Startup weekends
- Startup events
- Delivery of education/skills programs
- Mentoring sessions
How to apply
Applications closed 31 January 2019.
For more information on the Regional Startup Hubs Support Program, refer to the:
- Guidelines for applicants (PDF, 328KB)
- Terms and conditions (PDF, 358KB)
- Frequently asked questions
- Budget template (XLS, 42KB).
For more information please contact email@example.com.