Innovate Queensland Workshops, Webinars and Collaborative Activities
Innovate Queensland workshops, webinars, and collaboration activities assist entrepreneurs and management teams from across the state to:
- Increase understanding of the commercials skills required to build successful business models and growth strategies.
- Access innovation and commercialisation support programs, networks, resources and expertise that can help reduce the time, risk and cost of commercialising new products and services.
- Win key customers and markets by understanding competitive environments and developing strategic commercial advantages.
- Learn the principles of exporting and where to get help with entering interstate and international markets.
- Find investment and grant funding sources, understand what investors and grant assessors are looking for and deliver pitches that get attention.
To find out more information about the program and to sign up for upcoming events, visit Innovate Queensland.
Webinar series: Attracting investment and winning customers
This Innovate Queensland series of three webinars provides insights and tips for entrepreneurs and business managers about how to access commercialisation and growth funding from private sources of capital, government grants and sales to customers. It is essential viewing before pitching to investors and customers or applying for a grant. Access the webinar series by this link: Attracting investment and winning customers webinar series.