Are you an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person and ready to take the next step in your business? The Advance Queensland Indigenous Innovation and Entrepreneurs Pathway (IIEP) program is designed and delivered by Indigenous experts through TAFE Queensland to support you and the growth of your business.
What the training will offer you
The IIEP program provides workshops, one-on-one coaching, support and advice with the aim of helping you to bring your ideas to success.
The training will
- support you to reassure your clients, investors and employees that you will continue to trade in a changing economy
- help you to enhance your resilience
- guide you to promote and highlight your successes
- find areas that require growth then plan for improvement.
Who should participate in the training
- Innovators - usually a person with ideas and needs help to turn the idea into a commercial reality.
- Entrepreneurs – usually a person who can take an idea and add commercial value.
- Small business owner - may be an innovator and/or entrepreneur who just needs a guiding hand to maintain effective and sustainable business continuity.
How the training will be delivered
The proposed IIEP program will be delivered in three parts:
- Part 1 - workshops and a health check of your business.
- Part 2 - digital workshops, procurement training and one-on-one mentoring.
- Part 3 - networking and pitching or promoting your business at an event.
To view more details on the program and register, visit the IIEP program at TAFE QLD