About the program
The Regional Angel Investors Support Program aims to connect potential angel investors in regional Queensland with startup investment opportunities and to strengthen the availability of angel investment pathways for regionally based startups.
Angel investors provide an avenue for seed funding for startups to commercialise innovative products, processes or services.
The program will facilitate the formation of local business angel groups in regional Queensland through activities such as:
- engagement meetings and workshops for potential business angels
- hosting of events for potential angels and startups
- hosting visiting entrepreneurs, business angels or venture capitalists to the region to provide insights to local investors
- assisting angel investor groups with administrative support (up to a maximum of $5000 expenditure per annum)
- participation in national business angel events and sharing of learnings with the local group.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
For more information on the Regional Angel Investors Support Program, refer to the: