Positions Queensland as a global innovation hub with grants to Queensland research organisations to collaborate on research projects with industry.
- Grants of up to $1.5 million over three years are available to eligible Queensland-based organisations.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- Additional application requirements apply.
- Applications are closed.
The number of grants awarded will be determined by the number and quality of the applications received, and the available funding pool.
To be eligible, your project must:
- address one or more of the Queensland Science and Research Priorities
- be led by a Queensland-based research organisation (GST-registered, with an ABN)
- involve collaboration between the Queensland-based lead applicant and:
- at least one other research organisation
- at least one (preferably more) private or not-for-profit industry/end-user organisation (that will progress the translation and practical application of the research).
- involve partnering organisations that are separate entities (i.e. not parent or subsidiaries of the research organisations involved, and any spin-out companies must have been established for a minimum of one year)
- have a total cash contribution (from the applicant and partner organisations) that is equal to, or greater than, the Innovation Partnerships funding sought
- have a minimum of 25% of the required matching cash funding committed by the private and/or not-for-profit industry and/or end-user project partner(s).
About the Innovation Partnerships
The Advance Queensland Innovation Partnerships program supports end-users (industry, small to medium size enterprises, public sector and non-government organisations) to undertake collaborative research projects with research organisations that address an industry or end-user issue, within the parameters of the Queensland Science and Research Priorities. Investment in these targeted areas of science and research will build a foundation for Queensland to develop as a global innovation hub and gateway into markets in the Asia Pacific and beyond.