Queensland Startup Events and Activities Fund
Builds capability within Queensland's startup community with funding of up to 50% of total activity costs.
- The Queensland Startup Events and Activities Fund was formerly known as the Startup Queensland Fund.
- Funding up to 50% of your total eligible activity costs, up to a maximum of $25,000 (excluding GST) per activity.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- Additional application requirements apply.
- Applications are open for activities taking place from 1 July 2016 onwards.
The $300,000 Queensland Startup Events and Activities fund aims to build capability within Queensland's startup community. A 'startup' is defined as a new high-growth potential business, developing innovative products and services, with a globally scalable market.
You can apply if your activity:
- is conducted on a not-for-profit basis
- has a broad impact on the Queensland startup community
- focuses on building entrepreneurial and startup capability
- delivers practical information, advice and networking opportunities (e.g. through webinars, networking activities, presentations, mentoring sessions, workshops and forums)
- aligns with the Advance Queensland policy.
Activities involving collaboration between multiple organisations are considered favourably.
You can apply for funding up to 50% of your total eligible activity costs, up to a maximum of $25,000 (excluding GST) per activity.
Total activity costs may include in-kind contributions. Check the guidelines for eligible in-kind contributions.
Round 1 funding recipients have been announced.
To help prepare an application, please refer to the:Apply now
Phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or email for more information on the Queensland Startup Events and Activites Fund.